9/24/09

Shoes Shoes Shoes!

It is no secret among my family and friends that I love shoes. I mean I L-O-V-E shoes. So much so, that for my birthday this year my supervisor gave me a history of shoes book.

While catching up on one of my favorite blogs, Deals for the Short and Curvy I found about an online shoe liquidation sale. To my horror I read the post two days later but still before the last day of the sale. ( I knew I should have taken my laptop on vacation with me). Luckily, I was able to do a size search and came up with two pair that I absolutely adore.

Photobucket
I wore these today and received so many compliments.

Photobucket
I hate that I did not buy these in black as well. Oh well another shoe buying lesson learned.

Thanks again Bianca!

2 comments:

Bianca C said...

Ooh those are nice!! I really like the black patent ones a lot!

I bought a pair of pumps in wine that I wished I bought in black AND brown too. Of course I received them after the store closed, so I didn't know until it was too late that I found The perfect pumps. :-P

Unknown said...

those are CUTE! happy that you were able to find at least 2 shoes...I can definitely relate with the shoe-love! :)