8/17/09

Sweet and Hot Chicken


I learned of this dish after it was shared in a post by one of my online friends. It is simple and most important quite tasty. L and I enjoyed this dish and will make it again. I think next time I will tweak it a bit to give it a little spicy kick.

Sweet and Hot Chicken

Chicken wings cleaned and separated
1 pack McCormicks Grill Mates Peppercorn & Garlic marinade
Honey
BBQ Sauce

Follow directions to prepare marinade and add 3 tablespoons of honey for sweetness. Allow chicken to marinate 1 hour or longer before baking. Once the chicken has browned, remove it from the oven and place the chicken into a baking dish (I used a disposable pan for the first phase of baking then transferred to a baking dish). Drizzle with BBQ sauce and more honey then place back in the oven until its done

Thanks Monique!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

yummy! I think I will try this over the weekend...

none said...

Thanks Nika! The kids loved it!