10/14/09

Food for Thought

At 4:30 this morning I was inadvertently roused from my sleep by my hubby. Needless to say, after only getting a little over 5 hours of sleep I was a tad bit perturbed. Since my alarm clock goes off at 6 a.m. I decided to head downstairs and lay on the couch until it was time to get ready for work.

While watching the morning news, I learned that a van pool from my company was involved in a fatal accident the previous evening. Three of my co-workers were killed and six were injured. Of course it made everything else minuscule. My being upset with my husband about waking early was gone. I was happy that he made it home from work.

Please remember to let your loved ones know how much you care about them.

Take care!

Nika

2 comments:

Mrs. G said...

I heard about this this morning. I am sorry for your loss.

Bianca C said...

Oh no, I am so sorry to hear that.

<3

:-(