6/16/09

Wilton Course III-Fondant & Tiered Cakes

Last week, I started the final component of the Wilton cake decorating series. I am so happy that these classes will soon be over and more happy that I stuck it out. During course one, I was ready to give up on the dreaded Wilton rose but things became a bit easier with practice. I admit, I haven't been practicing as much as I should but am making a commitment to myself to do better.

Below are some pictures of the project I completed tonight.





2 comments:

Life By RoGina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Life By RoGina said...

I dunno what happened to my comment but here it is again:

Your cakes look great. I've asked for classes for my birthday and cannot wait to start. I'm glad you stuck with it. You're my inspiration to start!