11/8/09

Shadow Boxes Done

I just finished putting together my wedding shadow boxes for my mom and in laws. As with the wedding photo books, this was a project I intended to do after the wedding but put it on the back burner for way too long.

While running errands yesterday, I stopped by my trusty Hobby Lobby and picked up two shadow boxes at 50% off. Luckily, I had all the items for the boxes in a separate file. I included in each a picture of us with our parent(s), an invitation, save the date and program. The only extra thing I wanted to put in my mothers box was the bouquet charm with a picture of my dad but I gave the charm to my mom after the wedding. Instead I added a picture of it to the box.

I am strongly considering making one for us now. Below is a picture of my mom's box.

No comments: