4/30/09

What about your friends?




The show has been off of the air for several years now but everday I need my daily fix of Friends. Thank God for syndication. I absolutely love this show and count it as one of my all time favorites. I've heard all the reasons why people don't like show or think that since I'm black I shouldn't like it. Oh well..they'll get over it.

Anywho, despite my love love love of this show, I have challenged myself not to watch it for an entire month. During the month of May 2009 I am not allowed to watch any episodes of Friends where on tv, dvd or on line. I could have gone the easy route and not watched it during February, then only 28 days of deprivation.

I am now watching my last episode for the next 31 days. I am going to miss Rachel, Monica, Phoebe, Joey, Chandler and Ross. Maybe I'll use this time to connect with my actual friends.

No comments: