4/24/09

Hey STELLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



OK, I'll admit I have never seen all of "A Streetcar Named Desire" but I am familiar with the iconic scene of Marlon Brando yelling " Hey Stella!!!!" This is the only thing I could think of as my team members and I dined at Stella's.

On Friday April 24th, we ventured out to our sometimes bi-weekly team lunch. As opposed to our last outing to Salmonellaville, this one did not disappoint. Stella's is located in cute area of Atlanta that is currently going under revitalization. Oddly enough it is directly across the street from Oakland Cemetery. Besides the view, it is a nice location.

This will be added to my repeat list as it was fabulous. Both the food and service were great. I had the Arrabiata which is spaghetti, Italian sausage, onions and spicy tomato sauce. Can we say Y-U-M-M-Y-!!!!!. My co-workers both had piadinas (0ven baked sandwiches) which they devoured.

Unfortunately, I did not have my camera with me again. I've started keeping it in my bag for just in case moments. I'll have pictures of our next outing.

Ciao!

No comments: