7/5/10

100 Days of Stepping

To aid in increasing my daily step count I signed up to participate in my company's health challenge, 100 days of stepping. During the 100 days of summer, teams of three and four employees will monitor their daily steps and compete against other teams. My team, "Walking in the City" is off to a good start. I've increased the days I actually top 10,000 steps. As an added bonus, I've dropped two pounds. I'll keep you posted on my results at the conclusion of the challenge.

2 comments:

LaShaunda said...

I'm doing my own 10,000 steps. Our company did something like this a few years ago.

I started on Monday and the most I've walked is 5500, so I need to step up my game and move more.

Good luck to you.

Nika said...

Good luck to you too. Its amazing how many steps you can rack up when out shopping and running errands. I need to do better. I haven't hit 10k this week.