3/22/09

You Ate Where?

A part of my journey is to venture out and try new things. To assist me in my goal to try new restaurants, my team members have agreed to try new restaurants with me. We will visit resturants on a bi-weekly basis and I will update the blog with a review.

Red Fish Creole

On March 6th, we dined at Red Fish Creole Bistro. After attending college at Dillard University in New Orleans I became a fan of Cajun & Creole cuisine. I loved Red Fish and believe it will become a new spot for me.

I had the shrimp creole and it was divine. It was truly a symphony of flavor. There was a sweet and spicy flavor. Unfortunately, I did not bring my camera for picture. I'll be sure to bring it on my next visit.


On March 13th, my team members and I visited Doc Chey's Noodle Bowl for lunch. Despite the small size of the restaurant, I thoroughly enjoyed the experience. The staff was quick and efficient and the food was delish and low cost.

I had the spicy szechuan and it was quite tasty. If I return I'll request they go easy on the water chestnuts and bean sprouts.

No comments: