8/14/09

My kind of sports bar

After a few weeks of conflicting schedules, my co-workers and I had an opportunity to go out for another team lunch. Today, we took a quick walk to a nearby sports bar STATS. I am not a sports fanatic, but I wouldn't mind catching a game here.

I loved the design of the restaurant and its furnishing. They had these extremely neat tap tables. Basically, you have the bar at your table. I don't drink beer but like the concept nonetheless. It would be great if they had those for martinis. Hey, a girl can dream can't she.

The menu was not your traditional bar grub. Our waitress recommended the Crabcake BLT and we all took her up on the choice. She was right, this sandwich was great. I'll have to make myself try something different next time.

To top off a great outing, we found out that since our employer is nearby, we qualified for 10% discount during lunch. Got to love that. We will certainly go there again.

No comments: